Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
After the compilation fails click the copy icon at the top right corner of the black console window (you might have to drag the divider at the bottom of the editor window to make the console window show). Then paste it in a reply here using code tags.
Deutsch / Re: LCD Menu für UNO erstellen
Last post by skorpi080 - Today at 11:32 pm
Wo der Sketch ist, ist egal, muss nicht under C: ..../Documente/Arduino/
Kann aufm Desktop sein.

Also, im Ordner LCDML_change_value müssen 5 Dateien sein.
Welches du nun öffnest ist schnuppe, es gehen automatisch alle auf, da haste dann diese Tabs.
 Wenn du nun den Tab LCDML_change_value anklickst, siehste sowas
Code: [Select]
// ============================================================
//                                                             
// Example: LCDML_104_change_value                         
//                                                           
// This example shows different methods to change values
// For menu element "Set Datetime" thanks to skorpi08 @ arduino forum
// Other methods to change value coming soon

// include libs
  #include <LiquidCrystal.h>
  #include <LCDMenuLib.h>
  #include <DHT.h>

#define DHTPIN 7
#define DHTTYPE DHT11
DHT dht(DHTPIN, DHTTYPE);

boolean wasser_klein, cola_klein;

// lib config
  #define _LCDML_DISP_cfg_button_press_time          200    // button press time in ms
  #define _LCDML_DISP_cfg_scrollbar                  0      // enable a scrollbar
  #define _LCDML_DISP_cfg_cursor                     0x7E   // cursor Symbol

boolean wasser_klein, cola_klein;
Da wurde dann auch das Cola und Wasser deklariert, also Beispiel haste schon mal, 2 sogar.

Da ich kein I2C Display angeschlossen habe, sieht es bei mir so aus:

Code: [Select]
  // lcd object
  // liquid crystal needs (rs, e, dat4, dat5, dat6, dat7)
  LiquidCrystal lcd(16, 17, 23, 25, 27, 29);

Bei dir musste dann in den Beispielen von der Library, das Bespiel mit I2C raussuchen und entsprechende Zeilen anpassen. Das hab ich dir hier schon versucht zu zeigen:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=515583.msg3527626#msg3527626
// Example:     LCDML: display with liquidcrystal and i2c                          

Natürlich brauchst du eine extra Library für das I2C Display
  #include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h>
Die gibt es hier:
https://bitbucket.org/fmalpartida/new-liquidcrystal/wiki/Home
https://bitbucket.org/fmalpartida/new-liquidcrystal/downloads/Newliquidcrystal_1.3.5.zip
An alle, diese Version ist von 2017-11-26 also könnt ihr die auch mal aktualisieren.
The RTC probably runs on the I2C bus. This is on pins A4,A5 on a Uno but you need to change to pins 20,21 on the Mega. Wiring problem.

For a Uno, you need to have pin 10 as OUTPUT to use SD, as shown in examples in the IDE. Also as shown, pin 53 is used for this in a Mega. Code problem. 
I was under the impression that the data Log shield will work on a 2650
This may be true, and provision is made to re-route the RTC wiring.
Oh is something wrong Tom? Or just for ideas?
Français / comment mesurer une tension / ...
Last post by cestpasfaut - Today at 11:28 pm
Bonsoir à tous !!

j'ai un besoin urgent de votre aide  :)
Ma question est simple : comment mesurer une tension aux bornes d'une résistance avec une arduino ?

Pour le moment j'utilise un pont diviseur de tension avec cette formule : Tension = valeur * (5 / 1023) où "valeur" est ce qui est mesuré par la pin analogique A0. Le problème c'est que j'obtiens des tensions fausses !! (dans mon cas R1 = 10 kohm, R2 = 13 kohm, je suis sensé obtenir U2 = 2.82V et j'obtiens U2 = 1.92).
Je vous joins mon code.

Merci de votre aide infiniment précieuse ;)

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
int valeur = analogRead(A0); // Mesure la tension sur la broche A0
float tension = valeur * (5.0 / 1023.0); // Transforme la mesure (nombre entier) en tension via un produit en croix
Serial.println(tension);
delay(3000);
}

***********************************************************************************

Hi everyone !!

I urgently need your help :)
My question is very simple: how to measure a voltage across a resistance with an arduino?

At the moment I am using a voltage divider bridge with this formula : voltage=value*(5/1023) where "value" is what is measured by the analog pin A0. The problem is that I get false voltages !! (In my case R1 = 10 kohm, R2 = 13 kohm, I'm supposed to get U2 = 2,82V and I get U2 = 1,92V).

Here is my code.

thank you very much for your help !! ;)

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
int valeur = analogRead(A0); // Mesure la tension sur la broche A0
float tension = valeur * (5.0 / 1023.0); // Transforme la mesure (nombre entier) en tension via un produit en croix
Serial.println(tension);
delay(3000);
}
Displays / Re: 24x4 LCD displays text on ...
Last post by floresta - Today at 11:27 pm
Since your display has 96 characters it cannot be using the HD44780U type controller for which the LiquidCrystal library was written.

The fact that the LiquidCrystal library works at all means that whatever controller is on your device has a very similar instruction set.

The messages on your display are a little confusing since the device has rows and columns not rows and lines.  I would have written 'column 0 row 0, column 0 row 1', etc.

To get back to your question:

One of the quirks of the ancient HD44780U controller is that in normal use it inherently writes to the horizontal rows in the order 0, 2, 1, 4.  The LiquidCrystal library accounts for this quirk and 'corrects' the order when you use the cursor positioning commands.

Your display obviously doesn't have this quirk, so the library is correcting for a problem that doesn't exist thus introducing the problem you are experiencing.

Don
Are you using the "standard" midi-in circuitry?

Aside from that, MIDI is just a 31250bps serial link.
Project Guidance / Re: Selecting RC controller
Last post by bluejets - Today at 11:26 pm
Youtube quad build " cheapass quad" ... It will give you the different requirements for car versus quad controllers. Arduino based and good instruction even if you do not want to build yourself. Many other Arduino stuff there also
How are you connecting the power for the pixels? The board will not be able able to power even 30 directly, it must be powered from the battery or power source directly with a common ground.

That being said, the initialization is probably failing because the the DFplayer isn't attached.  Open a serial monitor and see what it says.
Sensors / dht22 errato collegamento
Last post by spasi80 - Today at 11:24 pm
Salve ho per errore ovviamente collegato il pin gnd di questo sensore ai 5v su bassetta invece che a massa ... ovviamente il sensore non funzionava ... adesso funziona ... ma ho fatto dei danni ? posso buttare il sensore ? lo schema di collegamento è quello classico con la resistenza da 10k grazie per l'attenzione so che sono domande da principiante ,,, grazie ancora
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10