Go Down

Topic: Looking for someone to convert a teensy project to a bluno nano (Read 923 times) previous topic - next topic

Neonrazor

Hi,

I am looking for someone to convert a teensy project at VIVE DIY POSITION SENSOR to run on a bluno nano.

I have tried myself but just keep getting stuck with the ECL and ETL and then the other libraries.  Before I give up and move onto a teensy to just get it working and progress to wifi on that I would like to see if anyone can offer to move the code over to sucessfully compile and work on a bluno nano.  Any reasonable offer accepted.

Hopefully this is allowed on here, sorry if its against the rules.

Regards

J-M-L

This ask would probably be better in the "Gigs and Collaboration" forum
Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums
Pas de messages privés SVP

Coding Badly

This ask would probably be better in the "Gigs and Collaboration" forum
Report to moderator would have been more helpful and less typing.

Thread moved.

J-M-L

Report to moderator would have been more helpful and less typing.

Thread moved.
« reporting » makes me feel bad / OP can handle this (and I type fast :) )
Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums

Coding Badly

Yes but then the moderators nearly always end up with complaints of cross-posting.   ;)

J-M-L

I guess OP did not auto-report himself/herself? ... sorry

Coding Badly

No need to apologize.  You have no control over what they do.

PaulS

to run on a bluno nano.
What, exactly, is a "bluno nano"? What makes you think that code that is written for a Teensy, which has way more memory and is way faster than most Arduinos, can even be made to function with the "bluno nano"?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

Neonrazor

Well thats one of the reasons I came to the forum as people can sometimes be helpful, give advice and encourage, obviously not your cup of tea so feel free to act superior.

I am new to the whole arduino, teensy and plethora of other IOT options so was hoping it could be done but obviously not. 

Oh sorry I didn't explain what a Bluno Nano was, here try this link http://bfy.tw/G1Jy

PaulS

Oh sorry I didn't explain what a Bluno Nano was, here try this link
Why the hell should I have to google anything? YOU are the one with the device that you failed to post a link to.

My advice still stands. Use the hardware that the code is meant to run on. Teensys are cheap and Paul Stoffregen does a great job of supporting them.

J-M-L

My advice still stands. Use the hardware that the code is meant to run on. Teensys are cheap and Paul Stoffregen does a great job of supporting them.
Said an unknown PaulS :)

(teensy are great indeed)

PaulS

J-M-L

Was just thinking this was a funny coincidence not suggesting you are

Go Up