Can't find Ethernet Shield for Proteus 8

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to build a project on Proteus 8. The project consists on building a web interface,controlling Arduino with PHP. But the problem consists on finding the Proteus version of Arduino Ethernet Shield.
Can anyone help me with this??

Thank You.

:slight_smile:

I'm trying to build a project on Proteus 8.

What's that?

But the problem consists on finding the Proteus version of Arduino Ethernet Shield.

I can imagine. But, that's all I can do.

Finding an Arduino shield to fit a greek god hardly makes sense.

Proteus 8,is a simulator environment software. Were you can simulate Electronic Circuits and also Microcontroller. And there is were i want to work with the Arduino Ethernet Shield.

And there is were i want to work with the Arduino Ethernet Shield.

By the time you get to the point where you are able to use an Ethernet shield, you should be well past the point where you need to simulate anything.

Hey,if you have any help to offer,you are welcome. If not, i don't need your sarcasm. I want to simulate in Proteus,because i don't have an Ethernet Shield. Do you have any idea were i can find a replacement for that,besides Proteus?

I want to simulate in Proteus,because i don't have an Ethernet Shield.

Once you know how to make a client make a request, and how to make a server properly deal with that request, making the Arduino act as client or server is pretty trivial.

If you don't know how to make a client make a request, or how to make a server properly process that request, then you don't need an Arduino or a simulator to learn how to do either part.

But, no, I have no clue where you will find an ethernet shield that you can connect to your simulator. Nor do I have a clue why you think that is even possible.

But, I do wish you the best of luck in your useless search.

Thank you very much for your time. I enjoyed it. You were very helpful.