IP banned???

Hello I have recently been banned for making a topic and after awhile getting it deleted. But it appears that I have been IP banned forever? But when I go outside of my house I see that I get banned for 7 days . Which is the correct ban?

I have not spammed the forum. Why do I have a ip ban? I have tried to contact the webmaster but nothing happened?

Perhaps someone else with the same IP has been spamming, or a group, and you were just unlucky enough to be in the same IP. It happens.

I have a static ip that cannot change. It is not shared anyone else except me. So if I am ip banned I cannot use the forum from home. If i am hacked, how do i get myself unbanned?

Click the report to moderator link under one of your posts, and ask nicely. Explain the situation briefly. If you do manage to get unbanned, don't repeat the "making a topic and after awhile getting it deleted" activity that you think got you banned. If you have knowledge to share where newbies are trying to get started or figure out something, it would be a show of good faith if you go ahead and start answering posts and help out where you can. It would strengthen your case when you ask to be unbanned. I don't know how bad your infraction was.

--edit: you will need to give the IP which is currently banned in your report to the moderator.

I have a static ip that cannot change. It is not shared anyone else except me.

A quick search shows two different usernames posting from your IP.

Maybe i am hacked but i don't know. Google says that is has detected "unusual activity from my ip" you might also ask why I am still here even though i am ip banned. I am using a very slow vpn

AWOL:
A quick search shows two different usernames posting from your IP.

Who is

The IP ban is because after you were given a time-out for time-wasting, then you created a new account so you could continue time-wasting, and now you've created a third account (which I've just deleted)

I guess you'll just have to live with it.