standardized form.

Hi all,

Just a thought; Could there be some sort of form to fill out instead of having to do the formatting yourself? Maybe as a option so that you're free to use your own format.

Jeroen

Are you talking about an HTML form ?

There could be a structured demo wiki entry with chapters, sections... Then just copy and paste.

Yot: are you talking about a form to report e.g. a project? or to document a new hack of a certain type of sensor?

/d

Are you talking about an HTML form ?

yep.

There could be a structured demo wiki entry with chapters, sections... Then just copy and paste.

Not so idiot-proof but true.

are you talking about a form to report e.g. a project? or to document a new hack of a certain type of sensor?

As i'm thinking about it. It could be a option for all those and for publishing a new library etc. Main benefit i'm thinking about is that all information is structured the same. This would ease searching (sifting through) and classify what goes under what subject.

A thing i personally would like is that submitting info (in the broadest sense) would not require me to learn to write 'wiki pages'.

Jeroen

Hej,

I added it to the feature request list:

http://code.google.com/p/arduino-web/issues/detail?id=9&colspec=ID%20Web%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary

/d

Thanks.

Jeroen

I've started on a default library layout suggestion on the playground.

Maybe we could agree on a standard?

I'm more than happy to write an applet or a php script and the accompanying form when we agree on a standard.

[edit]And yes, it is similar to the pages I write, but feel free to change it, or discuss possible changes :slight_smile: [/edit]

Right, I think a code-type quote thing would be valuable.

@AlphaBeta

FWIW, I like you library page template.