Classic 70's TV game reproduced on the Arduino/AMTEGA328

AWOL:
I wonder if UV LEDs would do the trick?

I'm looking at a datasheet for the 2732 (specifically the M2732A) that has a section on erasure - says that direct sunlight would take a week of exposure to erase the device; it goes on to read "The recommended erasure procedure for the M2732A is exposure to shortwave ultraviolet light which has a wavelength of 2537 Å."

2537 Angstroms is called "UV-C" ultraviolet light; it is used for sanitization purposes (among others) - so if you can find a UV LED that will emit at such a wavelength, it would probably work. The datasheet goes on to read:

"The integrated dose (i.e. UV intensity x exposure time) for erasure should be a minimum of 15 W-sec/cm2. The erasure time with this dosage is approximately 15 to
20 minutes using an ultraviolet lamp with 12000 ?W/cm2 power rating. The M2732A should be placed within 2.5 cm of the lamp tubes during erasure. Some lamps have a filter on their tubes which should be removed before erasure."

I'm not sure whether you'd be able to find a UV LED with the needed power at that wavelength - the wikipedia article on UV and UV LEDs:

...seems to indicate that such LEDs don't readily exist - but then again, I've seen home-use UV LED based sanitization wands...?

Maybe if you found such LEDs, and arranged them so that the output of a few such LEDs was right up against the window of the EPROM - it might work...?