Micro USB Interface

Hi all. New to Arduino, but not to uControllers or engineering in general. I have a few MEGA2560's I'm working with for some projects, and I was wondering of anybody knew the particulars of the USB interface port. I would like to re-fit the boards with a micro USB (same as my android phone) so I don't have to keep multiple cables floating around. I'm an engineer and travel for work, so the less clutter, the better. Besides, since the phone manufacturers have standardized on the micro USB, I figured it would be a good mod for my boards for the foreseeable future.

What I'm looking for is the actual port manufacturer so I can ensure the pinout and solder points match.

Thanks

Mike

Search digikey. They carry the mini USB-B connecter I have installed on my boards. Nice part.
You'll have to check 4 pin vs 5 pin, the large squarish Bs are thru hole mount, the small ones surface mount. Check the tab locations, make sure they overlap the thru holes so you have something to solder the shell tabs onto.

Check the hardware section, the schematics are available for determining the pinout used.

Maybe you can find a USB adapter kind of part vs mucking with the boards.

Maybe this kind of thing
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=usb+a+to+usb+b+adapter&hl=en&prmd=ivns&resnum=2&biw=1259&bih=864&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=6555572230993176903&sa=X&ei=hP0yTounAtKgtweLuJ2EDQ&ved=0CIkBEPICMAA#

Thanks. I'd rather just swap it out than have yet another connector to keep track of. I'll look at the options they have at newark/digikey/allied