Arduino Workshop in Glasgow 2nd July

Hi All

I am organising an Arduino Workshop in Glasgow on the 2nd July.

We meet at 1pm (Presentation starts at 1:30)

We are going to begin with a presentation about the Arduino programming environment which will be suitable for everyone. I hope to give a short guide on the software and demonstrate the building of a couple of simple sketches.

After there will be a chance to compare projects, seek advice from other attendees and generally chat and plan how to move a regular meeting forwards.

I will also bring my box of "toys" so there will be other hardware (sensors, servos, displays etc) available for people to experiment and play with.

If you have an Arduino, bring it and a laptop with you! If not, still come. I have a couple of spares and others may have more too.

Location is the Electron Club, CCA, Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow. It is not obligatory that you join the Electron Club in order to attend this event but I would appreciate it if you would leave a note in the thread here so we can get a rough idea on numbers.

You can visit this website welcome [Electron Club] to find out more about or join Electron Club. Membership is free.

I'll be there, possibly with my mate too.

I may also be interested depending on how busy i am or what the gf has planned for me

zx

Sorry for the bump... Meeting is tomorrow for those that wish to come! :smiley:

Anyone in the glasgow area on here that has good knowledge using arduino uno with stepper motors? could realllllly use some help.Cheers.