EXOSKELETONS

Hi,
I am working on an exoskeleton project to make artificial legs to help physically challenged people walk. I have got DC geared motors at the hip to lift the leg. To control the angle of rotation, I require a sensor. And I also need a code for controlling the motion of this motor with the input from this angle sensor using arduino. Can anybody help me out with this?

OP WARNING:
This exact same post was placed four times in four separate sections of the forum.
The duplicates have been deleted.

DO NOT CROSS-POST.
It wastes time

well, tecnically YOU have to write the code, we can only provide you some example and some help.

the engine must be small, strong and efficient: brushless motor is the way. some of them come already sensored, so you can just take them.
they are piloted using a 3° part ESC, cheaper ESC can "talk" with arduino with PPM, but there is also I2C and SPI, if there is position sensor.

I understand. But right now, I am trying to simulate the walking movement. So , I have purchased a low cost DC geared motor for the hip joints and the knee joints. I have to use an accelerometer angle sensor to control the angles. If somebody could help me out with some arduino examples of using this sensor and stopping the rotation of the motor at say, 45 degrees, it would be great.

help me out with some arduino examples of using this sensor

Which sensor?

.. and what motor?

Do you know arduino well enough to controle the motor by a on/off digital button, a potentiometer or other way?
The sensor-output is often detected on arduino through analogRead
pinMode(sensorpin, INPUT);
input = analogRead(sensorpin) ;
Once you can controle the motor, you can program that controle with the input value.

I have to use an accelerometer angle sensor to control the angles

That sounds like this is an assignment set by someone who dosen't know you don't measure a motor's angle with an accelerometer.

vasu26:
Hi,
I am working on an exoskeleton project to make artificial legs to help physically challenged people walk. I have got DC geared motors at the hip to lift the leg. To control the angle of rotation, I require a sensor. And I also need a code for controlling the motion of this motor with the input from this angle sensor using arduino. Can anybody help me out with this?

I suggest you study up on current biped robots (from simple to complex) to get an idea of the mechanics and programming involved. Your exoskeleton is in effect going to be a biped bot which somebody is strapped to.