Due I2C not working

Finally some good news that you've got I2C working..

I recently got my Due about a day back and tried using I2C, by sending a byte over to my target external ADC (that communicates using I2C). The device address is 0x0D, target register address is 0x80 and the byte to be sent is 0xA0.

#include <Wire.h>
byte result=0;
void setup() 
{
  // put your setup code here, to run once:

Serial.begin(9600);
  Wire.begin(0x0D);                                                  //device address
  delay(10);
}

void loop() 
{
  //main code here, to run over and over again
  Wire.beginTransmission(0x80);                                                   //target register address
  delay(1);
  Wire.write(0xA0);                                                                       //data byte to be transmitted
  delay(1);
  result=Wire.endTransmission();                                                  //wanted to print the status of transmission as i cannot program my                                     
  delay(1);                                                                                             target IC (external ADC)
  Serial.write(result);
  Serial.println(" ");
  delay(100);

}

Im getting the following message on my serial monitor:

assertion "(address & 0x80) == 0" failed: file "../source/twi.c", line 261, function: TWI_StartWrite
Exiting with status 1.

I will be really grateful to anyone who can analyze Patouf's code in the previous post and point out the error (if any) in mine.

Thanks a lot guys.