Preview-button in quick reply broken

I started to doubt myself several times today. I started a post in quick reply and wanted to continue in full editor mode (because I keep forgetting the commands for the smileys :-X). But instead of giving me a preview and the editor it imply posts my (unfinished) post! At first I thought I just clicked the wrong button but no, the preview-button posts :-\ Can this annoyance be fixed please?

And to all saying it works fine, this ONLY happens with the preview-button in the quick reply.

I'll check that out.

I got the preview window.

Seems to work just fine for me. I'm using Firefox - an obsolete (or soon to be) corporate version whose version number in no way correlates to Firefox's versioning scheme.

It seem to work fine now with Firefox 60.0.2. Tested before with same machine and Firefox but maybe an older version (something with corporate auto update...)

But then again, it's not he first time the forum works weird. Need to clear my arduino.cc cookies like every two months because something breaks the logon.

But then again, it's not he first time the forum works weird.

There is an extremely high probability that this won't be the last time, either. 8)