WiFly Library *CLOS* message

Hi... I'm working through the WiFly library: GitHub - jaycollett/WiFly-Shield: WiFly Shield

And have a problem with the return code that is being appended to each received message. The offending
array of characters is: CLOS.

I've tried going back through the code - but I can't seem to get rid of it... Essentially I need to suppress anything that is part of the data being retrieved from a web request or card reader.

I'm gathering data from a magnetic card reader and verifying it against a database. The CLOS message prevents it from validating the card...

Any ideas what to change? Has someone already figured out how to do this?

I would really appreciate the "fix"...

And have a problem with the return code that is being appended to each received message. The offending
array of characters is: CLOS.

So, remove them.

The CLOS message prevents it from validating the card...

So, remove them.

Any ideas what to change?

Of course. Change your code.

Post your code if you need help figuring out WHAT to change.

Hi... It might help if you look at the library - there isn't a perse CLOS Part of this is what is being sent from WiFly and the * are being pre-post appended... The library is full of "Need to fix, to do's... " etc... It works - but there are lot of things undone... Which makes debugging the problem challenging...

Any way, I was really hoping to communicate with someone who is actively using this library and has worked out some of the issues...

I have programmatically execluded the "string" but it is not an elegant solution....

It might help if you look at the library

Send me your WiFi shield, and I will.

The library is full of "Need to fix, to do's... " etc... It works - but there are lot of things undone... Which makes debugging the problem challenging...

So, write your own. If there are to-dos, do them. Don't leave them for others to fix. When you are done, be sure to post it so others can use it, and complain about it, too.