Seeking Design and Prototype development for BBQ Temperature Controller

I'm looking to hire someone that has significant experience using Arduino and would like help me develop a BBQ Controler using Arduino. I am not electronics savvy and I'm seeking someone that work with me to achieve specifications. This link provides a great overview with what I'm seeking.

http://hruska.us/tempmon/

Thanks!

OK so firstly you are in the right place for Arduino experts.

Next is the question of what you want and what you are offering if it is a gig.

If you are hoping to simply emulate what you refer to in this link then why re you looking for help. If however you are only using this as a references what does your requirement need that is different from the example you posted.

Try giving us a bit more of a clue as to your exact requirement.

Cheers Pete.

You may want to start here AC 110 120v Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat F Fahrenheit for sale online | eBay. You will need a thermocouple and either an solid state relay (electric grill), electric valve (gas) which you will need if you went with an Arduino.

I use one very similar on my smoker and my curing box.

wade

@Pete,

As I specified in my ad, I'm not very electronics savvy. I know it looks easy for someone that understands this stuff, I'm just not built that way. I could not reproduce what's on the link. I'm not sure why I even have to justify this.

If someone out there would like to reproduce what's on the link. PM me with what your fee would be. As I'd like to test it and see what it can do.

The goal is to be able to manufacture a prototype that I can reproduce for under $50. So I'm seeking someone that can help me select the right parts. I would like to have it WiFi or blue tooth ready, as an option. However, the first prototype is very basic. It should handle two probes, 1 for food, 1 for temp. Also would like to see it be able to go as high as 800ºF.

The added features, I'm seeking I do not wish to list in an open forum. That's what PM is for.

@Wade

Thanks for the link.

What contrains the controller in the eBay link to a max 194ºF? I would need to go as high as 800ºF.

GrillSmart:
@Pete,
The goal is to be able to manufacture a prototype that I can reproduce for under $50. So I'm seeking someone that can help me select the right parts. I would like to have it WiFi or blue tooth ready, as an option. However, the first prototype is very basic. It should handle two probes, 1 for food, 1 for temp. Also would like to see it be able to go as high as 800ºF.

OK so I can help you to get there taking ideas through to production is what i do. Check out my Website WWW.EmbeddedAT.com You can see there some of the Kickstarter projects I have helped people to move into production.

You can drop me an Email to Peter@EmbeddedAT.com if you want to take this private.

BLE is easy as there are BLE devices already out there strap a WIFLY unit to that and you have both.

Cheers Pete.