motor,servos cannoy work at the same time...HELP!

Hello,
I hooked up an Arduino UNO to two dc motors via sn746 motor driver ic(1.5-3V), a microservo(4.8-6v), and a ping))) sensor with a 4.5 power supply. I noticed that I cannot have them operate at the same time. For example, once the servo moves, both motors stop.
Why is this and how can I connect it differently ?

Tell a bit more.
Where did you connect them, did you connect them all to one power source or do the motors and servo have their own power source ?
What code are you using ?

In particular what power source are you using - what are its ratings and is it enough for everything
(servos can take an amp or two, remember).

The servo( SG90 Mini Servo): 3.5-8.4V,
The two motors are fa-130 type motors. So 1.5-3v.
power source is 4.5V. Thats 3 AAA duracell duralock batteries. Also, connected to the jack plug is a 9v battery.
The wiring is an attachment.

The motor with the blue wires is powered from your UNO, is that what you meant to do ?

Yes. its connected to the motor driver, but powered from the uno. Standard when using 2 motors with that motor driver.
So should I increase the power output?put in more than 3 AA batteries?

Does that answer your question?

vek11:
Yes. its connected to the motor driver, but powered from the uno. Standard when using 2 motors with that motor driver.
So should I increase the power output?put in more than 3 AA batteries?

Standard ?
Not at all.
The driver allows different power supplies for different motors connected to it.
If you want to drive both motors, you need to power both parts of the circuit.
Who said one of those needs to be powered from the Arduino ?
The on board power supply can power the board and some small current parts.
Motors (including servos) are hardly small current parts.

So power all of them without the use of the on board Arduino regulator, and you'll be fine.