Go Down

Topic: very small liquid temperature sensor (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hazebeta

Hi!
i'm trying to build an arduino controller temperature sensor, and i would need a really small thermocouple for my application. i'll try to be more specific:

i have to measure temperature changes happening in about 3-4 seconds and plot the temperature in a log file.

my main limit is given by the dimension of the recording enviroment:

it is basically a cilinder with a base of 10 mm diameter and a height of about 4 mm

i have my access inside the recording environment through a hole of 1.3 mm diameter.

So to make a long story short, my main concern is to find an arduino compatible thermocouple smaller
than 1.3 mm in order to fit inside the recording chamber through a hole.
I have browsed several sensors on the internet but i'm pretty confused about the choice, can anyone help me with that?

Thank you in advance for the help and feel free to ask for any further details.

mikb55

Oct 21, 2017, 07:57 am Last Edit: Oct 21, 2017, 07:57 am by mikb55
Bare wire thermocouples go down to sub mm dimensions. The end will be uninsulated so it's up to you to apply a suitable protective coating that is compatible with the environment you are measuring.

ahmadmahdian

thanks  we have bough 4 element uno ch 340g + rain sensor + relay 5volt  one channel + adapter 10 volt
 we connected to the computer and the necessary things done and  skelch for this project got a copy
but all time has error please what is correct skelch for this project

Paul_KD7HB

Bare wire thermocouples go down to sub mm dimensions. The end will be uninsulated so it's up to you to apply a suitable protective coating that is compatible with the environment you are measuring.
You can also buy the thermocouple wire and make you own.

Paul

Go Up