Phi_prompt new release teaser - scrolling list items

Here is a new draft for display options, any more input?

Display options:

Bit 0 – Arrow or dot. The first column of the list is a dot if it is not highlighted or an arrow if it is highlighted. This is very useful if you display more than one item on your list.
Bit 1 – index list 1 thru 0. This draws an index (1234567890) at column and row, encoded in step.i as column100+row. The highlighted item is indicated on the index as a special character, right now as “^”. In later version of the library, I might make this customizable.
Bit 2 – an index current/total, such as 5/12. This is drawn at column and row, encoded in step.i as column
100+row. The highlighted item is the number before the slash while the total list item is after the slash.
Bit 3 – auto scroll. This enables auto scrolling of list items that are too long to fit within given display width. Not enabling this option results in truncated display of first few characters that will fit within given display width.

Bit 4 – flashing cursor. This turns on a flashing black box enabled by the display. The cursor is at the beginning of the list item highlighted.
Bit 5 – Center choice. The highlighted item will always be centered in the display when possible (odd number of rows to display and plenty of items before and after the highlighted item). The list will scroll automatically to center the choice you might make.
Bit 6 – Scrolling bar. This displays a scrolling bar on the right side of the list. It looks like a DOS editor and is only useful for multi-line of list items. Make sure that you don't have anything immediately to the right of the list or run out of screen space.
Bit 7 – Reserved. This is reserved for future options and should not be used.