The Arduino IDE should remember its window size

Has anyone tried arduino-0019? (I know, I know. This part of the forum is for version 1.0 instead of continuing pre-1.0 versions, but since the thread started here, I'll continue here. If some moderator wants to move my response or request that I re-post, that's OK with me. I mean, maybe the 1.0 release team has already addressed the problem.)

Anyhow...

I just downloaded the Linux version and began testing.

Guess what?

1. It still doesn't remember the last window size. Oh, well, I know a workaround, right?

But...

2. Unlike arduino-0018, changing default.window.width and default.window.height in the preferences.txt file had no effect! Aww, man---what's up with that?

After my previous ramblings about how much fun it is to poke around and try stuff, I now have the following dilemma:

Should I keep everyone in suspense? Let everyone poke around and try stuff until they get lucky?

Or...

Should I tell what I found?

Oh, heck. Here it is:

In arduino-0019 the size is determined by editor.window.width.default and editor.window.height.default lines in the preferences.txt file.

Bottom line:
The bug remains. (See Footnote)

It still doesn't remember the last size, but at least I can get it to open with a size that I like rather than the 500x600 that the Arduino developers (or was it the Processing developers?) apparently like.

Regards,

Dave

Footnote:
I think that I see some improvements in some of the libraries, but two important Human Engineering concepts that all developers discover, sooner or later, is:

"What you don't do is always more important than what you do."
---davekw7x (Undoubtedly not original, but I can't remember where I heard it first.)

And...

"Fix the damn bug!"
---ibid.

My final words on the topic:

To the legions of disgruntled users for whom this is so very annoying:

"When life gives you lemons---
just shut up and eat the damn lemons!"
---Harry Solomon (French Stewart) on "3rd Rock from the Sun"