What parts/mapping for pressurized power?

I'm going to build a manual water pump, equipped with color changing LEDs, and a matching harmonic output (speakers playing sounds) to the pressure. I want the LEDs to change color & the pre-recorded sounds vary, as the pressure changes in the pump.

What parts would I need? And what mapping would be necessary to read the pressure?

Also important, it has to be hand powered = no external power sources...

Any help is good help...

TNX! :astonished:

That sounds pretty interesting, I've never seen such a device before tho so it'll be a little hard tonfigure out
Most devices like the ones on sink have a battery, although you could get a little generator that could power the device when water is flowing
However leds and mostly speaker draw a decent amount and I think that will be hard to achieve without a battery somewhere
Idk if there a way to generate power from just pressure, but probably the generating device will also be your sensor on pressure

You need a wave shield for the sound generation bit.

How will that work? I can't see a way other than solar power charging a battery.

Especially because everything I know about power generation requires a change in something, a constant pressure can't create power but a release of pressure can but I doubt you'd want to release the pressure from the pump for it to tell you that your pressure is going down

Grumpy_Mike:
You need a wave shield for the sound generation bit.

How will that work? I can't see a way other than solar power charging a battery.

Good point, I think solar might be the way to go [for constant power]. thnx