Go Down

Topic: Try to connect alim and TB6560... (Read 259 times) previous topic - next topic

Keisar

Feb 12, 2018, 10:22 pm Last Edit: Feb 12, 2018, 10:29 pm by Keisar Reason: Images
Hello,

I just received my driver (TB6560) alimentation and I try to plug everything and it's not working :(

Here is some picture how I connected everything.

Full size

For me it's well connected and the program is working. I tested, the 220V is coming in but no voltage between my brown and red cable.

220/110V selector is correctly positioned.

Step moteur has been found in a printer but should work (?).

Program is here (not mine, found on internet to test the wiring):

Code: [Select]
int Distance = 0; // Record the number of steps we've taken

void setup() {

pinMode (8,OUTPUT); //CW

pinMode (9,OUTPUT); //CLK

digitalWrite (8,LOW);

digitalWrite (9,LOW);

}

void loop() {

digitalWrite(9,HIGH);

delayMicroseconds(100);

digitalWrite(9,LOW);

delayMicroseconds(100);

Distance = Distance + 1; // record this step // Check to see if we are at the end of our move

// two rotation for 1/8 bridge and 1 rotation for 1/6 bridge (for this code)

if (Distance == 3200) { // We are! Reverse direction (invert DIR signal)

if (digitalRead(8) == LOW) {

digitalWrite(8,HIGH); }

else {

digitalWrite(8,LOW);

} // Reset our distance back to zero since we're // starting a new move

Distance = 0; // Now pause for half a second delay(500);

}

}

Any idea ?

Thank you !

outsider

Feb 13, 2018, 09:22 am Last Edit: Feb 13, 2018, 09:25 am by outsider
Disconnect red & brown wires from motor driver and see if DC voltage on power supply terminals is correct (that driver needs at least 12V) and that polarity (+ / -) is correct). That driver looks like overkill for that small motor, make sure you set the dip switches for current correctly. Start with 0.5 Amps and go up if needed.

Robin2

You need to draw diagram of how things are connected. Photos of the hardware are much too easy to misunderstand.

Your code seems to be trying to do a step every 200 microsecs or 5000 steps per second. Slow things down by a huge amount for testing. Leave the first delayMicroseconds(100); alone and change the other one to delay(100); which should result in 10 steps per second.

Be VERY CAREFUL never to disconnect the wires between the motor and the stepper driver while the driver is powered up. The driver will be instantly destroyed,

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Keisar

Disconnect red & brown wires from motor driver and see if DC voltage on power supply terminals is correct (that driver needs at least 12V) and that polarity (+ / -) is correct). That driver looks like overkill for that small motor, make sure you set the dip switches for current correctly. Start with 0.5 Amps and go up if needed.

I did some test, 220V is getting in but nothing coming out. I suspect the power supply is dead but i'm not sure I did my connections well.

What do you think ?

I tried with a 220V bulb and no light.

This is supposed to be a 24V 10A power supply.

Thank you for your help.

Robin2

Perhaps there is a blown fuse inside the power supply?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up