Robotic Hand with Arduino Mega

Hi! I'm from Argentina, i build a robotic hand with plastic moved by servos controlled by an Arduino Mega.

Greetings!

Brilliant

That is absolutely incredible! If you'd like, you could post a guide to help other make something similar.

How does it perform if placed up side down? I mean, the back of the hand facing upwards.
Great project.

Thank you very much for your comments!

GizmoJoe:
That is absolutely incredible! If you'd like, you could post a guide to help other make something similar.

Barely have a free moment I'll post a graphic guide!

MikeDeKlerk:
How does it perform if placed up side down? I mean, the back of the hand facing upwards.
Great project.

It has two tendons for each finger. One that closes finger and another opens finger. So that if placed up side down, operates in the same way. Operation is not dependent on gravity.

nice project!i decided to start this project!can u help me?thank you.

Really nice.

I'm going to post a link to that on another thread where I know it will help....

thank you!i'll wait your post!

can pablo send me the instructions to build this??i want to make it like crazy.....

johngr:
can pablo send me the instructions to build this??i want to make it like crazy.....

Why don't you try design it without instructions.... you could use Pablo's overall idea as a starting point, but imagine what you would learn if you started from scratch, perhaps using a different material for the hand

my matter isn't the material for the hand but the circuit,data sheet ,etc.i need information for whole circuit to start build this stuff.

johngr:
i need information for whole circuit to start build this stuff.

Getting a bit off pablo's thread topic, but you can see how to get a servo running here and here. Here is how to deal with power to servos, and to run lots of servos, have a look at this.

JimboZA:

johngr:
i need information for whole circuit to start build this stuff.

Getting a bit off pablo's thread topic, but you can see how to get a servo running here and here. Here is how to deal with power to servos, and to run lots of servos, have a look at this.

thank you!you are very helpful!