I have made a Shield for a UNO to the circuitry in the attachment. I power it with a standard 9 V battery and it connects with the other boards in the RC network just fine. However, after a minute or so the capacitor is far to hot to handle and the communication dies.Is there some obvious reason (given that the board complies with the circuit diagram) for the overheating and consequent failure?Thanks
Can you post a picture of the shield and indicate the capacitor that is over heating please.
Is it the 10uF added for the nrf unit?
If cap 3 is the offending component, then it may be in the wrong way, or just failed during operation.
It was the wrong way round.