Anything going on in France ?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any arduino hobbist in France.

If you are one ... and in France ... let's see what we can organise !!

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask this question in the forum for France?

CrossRoads:
Wouldn't it make more sense to ask this question in the forum for France?

would make more sense to post in both actually.

I speak for myself only, but I'm in France and spend nearly none of my time on the forum in the French section. I mostly look in other/international sections. So it does actually makes a bit of sense to send this msg here.
But yeah ... ok ... there might already be the answer in the French section ... all right, I'll look :zipper_mouth_face:

Arduino User Map perhaps :slight_smile:

Chrisprols:
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any arduino hobbist in France.

If you are one ... and in France ... let's see what we can organise !!

Salut Chrisprols,
Je confirme; il y a une paire de gars qui bidouillent avec des Arduino en france -.^
Ils ne sont pas forcément sur la "carte des utilisateurs", peut-être plus au fond d'une cave sombre ou dans un coin de garage (s'il reste éclairé jusqu'à 2h du mat'), mais il y en a.
Par contre, du coté de Rouen, ... Il ne faut pas s'attendre à avoir 120 collègues, vu qu'il n'y a aucune structures (type associations) ni hackerspaces. En tout cas à ma connaissance.
Au pire, on peut en discuter si tu veux, je ne suis pas très loin de toi géographiquement.

Au pire, on peut en discuter si tu veux, je ne suis pas très loin de toi géographiquement.
[/quote]

Ah ? C'est où Celtic Kingdom ? :smiley:

Well for what it is worth I am in France.

I Just got my Nano and started playing with it and I also have PICkit 2 and have been playing with the PICs for a few years.

I needed a hobby to keep me sane in the winter months when the B&B is shut and I am looking for English speaking user groups in France or even considering starting one up.

During the winter months I might even consider hosting user group meetings.

I have plenty of room for workshops and project showcasing.

Cheers Pete.

Hi all

I have got an UNO board with additional stuff to see what we can do with it. Beginner in microcontrollers but programming for over than 30 years in the domain of telecom. C C++ ...

I 'm a guy living near Paris and open to discuss.

Krisstofer.