controling motors with PS3Pad

hey looking for some help writhe code for controlling a H-brige shield with the PS3Pad
i have writhe some basic code but then arduino don't respond to the "second command" that is if i press first TRIANGLE motor runs left but i i press CIRCLE nothing happening and same story i i press CIRCLE motor runs right but i press TRIANGLE nothing happening can some one help

void setup(){
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Usb.Init();
  if (Usb.Init() == -1) {
    Serial.print(F("\r\nOSC did not start"));
    while(1); //halt
  }  
  Serial.print(F("\r\nPS3 USB Library Started"));    
  servoOne.attach(2); // attaches the first servo on pin 0 to the servo object
  servoTwo.attach(3); // attaches the first servo on pin 1 to the servo object

}

void loop(){
  Usb.Task(); // perform the regular USB routines  
  if(PS3.PS3Connected || PS3.PS3NavigationConnected) {    
    if(PS3.buttonPressed){ // right and left buttons change mode joystick/Accelerometer    
      if(PS3.getButton(LEFT)) {       
        servomode = 0;
        PS3.setAllOff();
        PS3.setLedOn(LED2);
        Serial.println(F("SERVOMODE 0"));
      }
      if(PS3.getButton(RIGHT)) {       
        servomode = 1;
        PS3.setAllOff();         
        PS3.setLedOn(LED3);
       Serial.println(F("SERVOMODE 1")); 
      }
    }    
    if(servomode){ // Accelerometer mode    
      PositionOne = constrain(PS3.getAnalogHat(LeftHatX), 400, 600); // constrain to +/- 1g
      PositionOne = map(PositionOne, 400, 600, 0, 179); // scale it to use it with the servo
      PositionTwo = constrain(PS3.getAnalogHat(LeftHatY), 400, 600); // constrain to +/- 1g
      PositionTwo = map(PositionTwo, 400, 600, 0, 179); // scale it to use it with the servo
    }
    else{ // Joystick mode
      PositionOne = map(PS3.getButton(TRIANGLE), 0, 255, 0, 179); // scale it to use it with the servo
      PositionTwo = map(PS3.getButton(CIRCLE), 0, 255, 0, 179); // scale it to use it with the servo
    } 
  }  
  servoOne.write(PositionOne); //sets the first servo position according to the scaled value
  servoTwo.write(PositionTwo); // sets the first servo position according to the scaled value
  delay(15); // waits for the servo low time 
}