Proposed Projects subforum?

Any chance of a subforum for people to post their project ideas/concepts? Seems that most of these types of post are thrown into a forum that best describes the biggest hurdle the person has (software/hardware/etc.).
It would be cool to see everyone's ideas and to get input from people that might have done something simular and it would definitely be a forum that I would be checking regularly :wink:

Cheers

Well there is development, maybe that needs a subforum of: boards, shields, projects etc...

Mowcius

Yeah but those are in either hardware or software, I was thinking more of a "Development" the General section, kinda inline with the General>Exhibition forum. That way you could post about your complete project, not just the hardware/software aspects of it.

Yes, I have to admit that I am often not sure which sub forum to put it in.

Mowcius

Yeah, it would help me out a bit too.... since I don't have any hardware or software but lots of ideas! Hopefully I'll get some money for Christmas that I can use for an Arduino, although a new computer is probably first on the list since I have run out of room to even have the IDE installed :frowning: !
My first project is looking to be a temperature controlled chest freezer for keeping my homebrew kegs cold with LCD display, with a future upgrade to include weight sensing of each keg and the CO2 bottle to output a % left on the display. Oh and my wife wants it to connect to the internet so she can read how much is left from the lounge (she saw this feature on the Sparkfun Kegerator (Tweeting Kegerator - SparkFun Electronics) and thought it was pretty cool ;D)

It seems that people have started using the bar sports forum as a place to post these sort of threads!