atmega8 pinout

I have changed TCCR2 to TCCR0 but still i have these errors:

C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp: In member function 'virtual void IRsend::mark(int)':
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:172: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:172: error: 'COM2B1' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp: In member function 'virtual void IRsend::space(int)':
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:180: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:180: error: 'COM2B1' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp: In member function 'void IRsend::enableIROut(int)':
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:198: error: 'TIMSK2' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:207: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:208: error: 'TCCR2B' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:208: error: 'WGM22' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:211: error: 'OCR2A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:212: error: 'OCR2B' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp: In member function 'void IRrecv::enableIRIn()':
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:224: error: 'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:229: error: 'TCCR2B' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\PUKIS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremoteeee\IRremote.cpp:234: error: 'TIMSK2' was not declared in this scope

should i change each of these from 2 to 0?