Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
What you are describing seems to be complex. For example if you are using nRF24 modules there is no communication or connection between them except for the brief period when a message is being sent. That is why I asked about the size and frequency of messages. Your statement "for initial testing i just want to connect and send only one message." is completely unhelpful for the purpose of seeing a solution to your requirement. If you only need two devices and one message the solution is trivial.

There is no easily defined distance at which a wireless device changes from being within-range to being out-of-range. You might get communication at 100m range some times and at only 50m on another occasion.

If several devices are working on the same channel (frequency) as they must if they are to talk to each other then if more than one of them transmits at the same time all the messages will be garbled - that is avoided by having a master to control things.

You may find it useful to study the TMRh20 Network and Mesh libraries - but they are not light reading

...R
any one can help me please .
Makers / Re: Closed, selecting 200 from...
Last post by mickeyjhon - Today at 10:04 am
oh i see its amazing
Not a mac user but did you select the correct port in the tools menu? Did upload work?
Displays / Re: Help with due & ILI9325
Last post by david_prentice - Today at 10:02 am
Mega shields tend to use  18x2 header and power header.    Some use one digital header for  XPT2046  Touch controller.
Which still leaves you access to TX, RX, SDA, SCL pins.

Uno shields leave you direct access to the 18x2,  3x2,  and TX, RX, SDA, SCL, ...

You have plenty of choice.

But you could take a Mega  Protoshield and mount a 17x2 socket for your Waveshare and any wiring for your external sensors.
Soldered wiring and connectors on a Protoshield gives you mechanical and electrical reliability.

David.
COM1 is usually not the Arduino. Did you select the correct port in the tools menu?

If that is greyed out or no other ports show, check device manager and see what happens when you connect/disconnect the board.
Audio / Re: MIDI react LED using Ardui...
Last post by PieterP - Today at 09:59 am
1. You have a piano with a MIDI interface using a USB connection, right?
2. It doesn't have 5-pin MIDI connectors, correct?
3. You want to connect the Teensy directly to the piano to display the playing notes.
4. Up 'till now, you used the computer in between, but it would be nice to just leave the computer out entirely.

Correct, or not?
Français / Re: question achat carte Ardui...
Last post by _pepe_ - Today at 09:53 am
Bonjour

Sur la photo de cette annonce, on voit clairement un ATmega16U2 (puce carrée en haut à droite, au dessus des leds RX et TX) pour gérer l'interface USB.

Il s'agit d'un clone véritable (i.e. pas d'une copie modifiée), dont le matériel est celui préconisé par le projet Arduino. Toutefois, on ne sait pas si le logiciel embarqué (firmware de l'ATmega16U2 et bootloader de l'ATmega328P) sont également conformes -- a priori, ils le devraient.

Cette carte ne fonctionne pas avec un circuit CH340/CH341, et n'a donc pas besoin du driver correspondant.

Si le logiciel de la carte est correct, alors une installation standard du logiciel Arduino doit suffire pour l'utiliser, le driver nécessaire étant inclus.
Image from Reply #3 so we don't have to download it. See this  Simple Image Guide

...R
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10