Go Down

Topic: Looking for a way to find Topics I started (Read 324 times) previous topic - next topic

JohnRob

Hi,

I've been using this forum (mostly General Electronics and Programming) for a year now.  But I've not found an easy way to track (find, locate) topics I started.

I've tried:

If I search for my name Google finds every topic I replied to, and in no particular order.

If I sort by poster name, I cannot jump to the "J's", I have to go in steps of 2 pages.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
JohnRob

Please do not PM me with thread based messages.  If your thoughts are worth responding,  the group should benefit from your insight.

Robin2

If you click your Avatar beside one of your posts you go to your Profile page and that has a link Show Posts and that page has a link for Topics.

You can also get to that page by clicking your Profile link at the top right of the page. Then you need to click Edit Forum settings to get the the page.

I always bookmark every Thread that I start.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

MAS3

Hi.

I followed the steps in Robin2's 1st description.
This is the link to topics started by you.
Bookmark it, and you'll have direct access to your topics (including those yet to start).
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Go Up