cheat-sheet for Arduino :)

Thanks for this. Will be a very useful workbench reference.
Well, if your memory is like mine it will ::slight_smile:

This is now my desktop wallpaper. Thanks :smiley:

This is really good. Thanks :smiley:

That is a great help. Just printed one off. THANK YOU.

Arduino boards from the UK www.skpang.co.uk/catalog

Excellent work - the pin-mapping page is probably my most visited page on the Arduino website - I probably should have thought of printing it out :slight_smile:

Can I make a few suggestions based on my own forgetfulness, seeing as how you have some spare space?

I'd like to see the basic structures for for(), if(), else(), while() listed - i know this is basic stuff for people with even a little c++ experience, but I came from a language that used different delimiters (I still can't remember if arduino uses ; or , ).

The format for arrays would be useful - I always stuff up the use of [] and {}

Another thing might be the limits of each data field type, like the range that an int, long, unsigned long etc can be.

Again nice work, you have a future in the infographics field!

damn. i feel noob. i haven't flushed my serial until now :slight_smile:

Thanks noonv

This is a great sheet, for n00bs and pros alike; I grabbed a copy as soon as I saw it first posted. I do have a couple of suggestions:

1. Post your source files; post it as a ZIP (or if done in photoshop or something, a PSD or whatnot) - put it in the playground, it would allow others to edit/update it.

2. Darken (or remove, and put somewhere else?) the logo on top of the chip; or change the pin number color - pin 23 blends in (a couple of the other pins, 20 & 21, have a similar, but not as bad issue).

3. Where is says "ATMega168 Pin Mapping" put "ATMega8/168/328 Pin Mapping" - small, but useful detail.

4. Increase the resolution of the image (make it huge, or make it vector based, something).

It looks great otherwise; I think with other people's suggestions implemented where you have room, it will turn out to be one awesome sheet (it already pretty much is!)...

:slight_smile:

Nice!

Needs LCD function defs....

or ethernet. or xbee. or motorstepper. or waveshield. or (insert text here)

Hehe. I like it the way it is.

Put 'em on the "flip side".

great - thanks.

Nice. I like this this one as well:

http://hackadaycom.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/micro-cheat-sheet.png?w=458&h=583

Udo

nice, thx!

Thanks this is a good resource!

This is an arduino diecimila, but I think only the power selector switch is different from the duemilanove. I'll print one copy, thanks!

If you build this for arduino 2009 please remember to include reset enable parts. (enable/disable online programming)

I found them, but needed to know they existed first.

Regards
Leif

Awesome thanks!