Arduino Eclipse Plugin <Update>

ghps

ghps:
I'm also interested in updating from Indigo to Juno.

Can you tell me what would make your life more interesting with Indigo? I ask because I havn' had time to look into Juno

ghps:
It would be very nice if you could give a hint when it's safe to switch to Juno.

I'm a bit overloaded right now. I'm expecting to be able to work on it starting august. I plan first to make a version which works with Leornardo (I found out today it doesn't work and it seems easy to fix)

ghps:
Since your plugin has become so essential...

Thanks for the compliment.

ghps:
And perhaps: Is there a way to upgrade without installing everytime again from scratch?

I do not quite understand this remark. What do you mean with installing from scratch?
Normally the upgrade and installation goes quite easy. Someone who works with eclipse regularly and has done it before can do it in less than 10 minutes.
As this is an new eclipse it is a bit more work but you should be able to reuse your workspaces which means you only need to install Juno c++ version and the plugin and open your workspace an off you go.

Please let me know:
Why Juno?
What is time consuming to you when upgrading the plugin.

Best regards
Jan

PS Switching to juno for me is lots more work as I also need the java development environment and the eclipse and CDT development environment and I need to keep both environments up to date for bugfixing.