Arduino due

Just bought another Arduino due board, the characteristic is different then my first one. Is one of them an upgrade or a fake Arduino board. The difference is by the Arduino logo.

A000062_front_2.jpg

A000062_iso_2.jpg

Twoody95:
Just bought another Arduino due board, the characteristic is different then my first one. Is one of them an upgrade or a fake Arduino board. The difference is by the Arduino logo.

Hi Twoody95,

Your pictures look like product stock photos. Can you post real pictures of your Arduino Board?
-p

Can you not see the difference between the two boards? And I trying to upload them but the website isn't allowing it, so I got these photos off the web.

Twoody95:
Can you not see the difference between the two boards? And I trying to upload them but the website isn't allowing it, so I got these photos off the web.

The images you show are similar to the ones in the Arduino store (store.arduino.cc). Arduino was modifying a little bit its original design (with black headers and no labels), thus, I think that the Arduino Due you purchased is original. Here a picture of one of my Arduino Due similar to yours.

-p

So is the later model?

Image corection.jpg

Twoody95:
So is the later model?

Arduino is not manufacturing/producing anymore the Arduino Due, but they have a list of authorized resellers and manufacturers (Distributors — Arduino Official Store).

Your picture shows the Arduino Due from Sparkfun which is on the Arduino list.