Good Display ePaper for Arduino

Hi everybody,
For a project I need a big Epaper screen with partial refresh so I was suggested to use the 6" one of Good Display, unfortunately it works in parallel and it is not well documented to be used with Arduino boards.
I know that some people is working on that and I wrote to the company to make this porting to Arduino easier, this was the answer.

Good day.
This is Chris from Good Display team, thanks for your inquiry.
Regarding to our 6" with partaial refesh epaper, you will see more information as below:
http://www.good-display.com/products_detail/productId=113.html
Current for the sample code we can provide is only support ARM, but i will inform our R & D dept.
Can you develop the board refer to the code that we provided? Also may i know do you have tested our epaper?

Any question, contact me anytime.

So I answer that I can't develop my own code, but some people is working on that and that I would buy this display if well supported etc...
He answered me again (very kindly).

Good day.
Appreciate that you can share so much information with us, this will be very helpfull.
This week on Wednesday, we will have a meeting to discuss about Arduino.
For the demo code, i suggest you try to learn from one of our agent Wareshare, they have Arduino board, the epaper on sale all provide by us.

Will update any news here.

I think that the this very kind and willing company is coming towards the Arduino world in the future.