Win a copy of Arduino For Dummies and Arduino Projects For Dummies book

For anyone who’s new to Arduino and not sure how or where to begin, Arduino For Dummies and Arduino Projects For Dummies are the ideal companions and we have 2 copies of each to give away.

Just visit Win a copy of Arduino For Dummies and Arduino Projects For Dummies book - Movies Games and Tech and enter.

You can enter as many times as you want, but only one entry per day will be counted.

Good luck!

For anyone who’s new to the Arduino forum and not sure how or where to begin, start here

Not quite "anyone"...

...Competitions are only open to residents of the United Kingdom and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom. ...

Pity, already entered and I live in the Netherlands :slight_smile:

OK if I win the pair of books, please send the books with my best regards to a secondary school of choice in Wales

as "Rwy'n credu ei fod yn gwlad trawiadol o hardd" (thanks to Google Translate :wink:

Rwy'n credu ei fod yn gwlad trawiadol o hardd

You're just jealous of mountains! :wink:

definitely, when you are in (most parts of) the Netherlands you feel like in flatland - Flatland - Wikipedia -

Mountains/hills are nice if your on top of them but you can also get that big sky effect on the flatlands.

Sure, we also get quite some sunlight as the sun never hides behind some hill like that village in Italy - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6189371.stm -