[Q]: Tailoring the Due to Eclipse..

I tried to follow to tutorial. But I cant build the static library I think some includes are wrong but I cant find out wich.

I got the following error log (not the complete log just this is just a small part) when trying to build. I'm on osx maybe that got something to do with it

'__disable_irq' was not declared in this scope	interrupt_sam_nvic.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 123
'__DMB' was not declared in this scope	interrupt_sam_nvic.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 123
'__enable_irq' was not declared in this scope	interrupt_sam_nvic.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 135
'_dwIrq' was not declared in this scope	USARTClass.cpp	/ArduinoDueCore/src/core	line 60
'_pUsart' was not declared in this scope	USARTClass.cpp	/ArduinoDueCore/src/core	line 43
'Adc' was not declared in this scope	adc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 175
'Dacc' was not declared in this scope	dacc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 67
'IRQn_Type' does not name a type	USARTClass.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/core	line 35
'NVIC_DisableIRQ' was not declared in this scope	USARTClass.cpp	/ArduinoDueCore/src/core	line 72
'NVIC_EnableIRQ' was not declared in this scope	USARTClass.cpp	/ArduinoDueCore/src/core	line 60
'p_adc' was not declared in this scope	adc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 173
'p_dacc' was not declared in this scope	dacc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 66
'p_tc' was not declared in this scope	tc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 73
'p_tc' was not declared in this scope	tc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 71
'Pdc' does not name a type	dacc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 70
'Pio' does not name a type	pio.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 124
'pPio' was not declared in this scope	pio.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 109
'pPwm' was not declared in this scope	pwmc.h	/ArduinoDueCore/src/lib/libsam/include	line 76