Project Idea (vehicle interface -monitoring system)

I was arrested and incarcerated for 20 days in Georgetown, Texas for the possession of one tablespoon of canibus about 8 or 9 months ago.

I've since had to sell that Jeep and am in the process of rebuilding my business. I haven't had the time to work on it.

I'll try to post the source to it in a few weeks/months... It just depends on when I can get money coming back in for the essentials.
As it stands now, the code is very unorganized and all over the place, I wouldn't feel confident trying to share it until I can clean it up.

It's pretty basic though. I used webduino to communicate with an Arduino Mega which controlled 32 relays. I use flash (I don't want hear about how flash has been deprecated, use your own development platform of your choice, I'm just most familiar with flash) and I simply use sendToURL to turn things on and off.

I was waiting for the new Spark.io device to come out when I originally started this project. The spark currently requires internet to operate so that device has been shelved until the cloud source code has been released.

I plan on automating my RV soonish, I'll be happy to post all about that.