Attiny85 tone issue

[quote author=Lazy Glen link=topic=61607.msg670151#msg670151 date=1327811781]
I'm trying to use PIN 0 and PIN1 as PWM outputs to drive an LED, as well as use the TONE function to output a frequency on pin 3. PWM does not appear to be working though. The sketch works fine (with changed pins) on a DCBoArduino. Is this an issue of expecting too much from the timer in such a small chip or am I not doing something right in my code?[/quote]
I'm just learning this stuff myself, but if I'm not mistaken, the ATtiny45 and 85 only support PWN on pin 0 and 1. Try switching one of the PINs with an LED with the piezo/speaker output PIN. The LED's should work on other output pins. Again, don't quote me on that, just recalling some information I stumbled upon during my own research of the MC.

On a side note, I managed to work out all the kinks in my issue. As per CodingBadly's suggestion, I simply cut down the amount of data being sent to the ATtiny85 (in half to be exact). Now I just have to re-code the sound with less data, but it did successfully write to the MC so that's a start!