Error compiling again!

I asked this question before, and I am ashamed to ask this question again, but I have encountered the"Error Compiling" message when I try to compile my program. When I asked this question last time, I was asked to add

// WCharacter.h prototypes
inline boolean isAlphaNumeric(int c) attribute((always_inline));

to the program, or to put an other deceleration in the front. But this time these two methods don't work. Can anyone help me? A million thanks.
P.S. This is the code I am trying to compile:

#include "pitches.h"
#include <IRremote.h>
int RECV_PIN = 8;
int ledPin = 7;
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;
void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
irrecv.enableIRIn(); // Start the receiver
pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {

if (irrecv.decode(&results)) {
Serial.println(results.value, DEC);
}
if(results.value == 150996993){
tone(6, NOTE_C4, 4);
}
if(results.value == 151029889){
tone(6, NOTE_D4, 4);
}
if(results.value == 151013441){
tone(6, NOTE_E4, 4);
}
irrecv.resume(); // Receive the next value
}

Please post the exact error message here.

Also, do you have pitches.h in another tab?

The error message is "error compiling", and I do have "pitches.h" on in the other tab.

No, an error looks like this (copied arbitrarily from another thread):

C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:168: error: expected ',' or ';' before 'typedef'
C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:173: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:176: error: 'PS2Keymap_t' does not name a type
C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:177: error: 'PS2Keymap_t' does not name a type
C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:197: error: expected ',' or '...' before '&' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:197: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'PS2Keymap_t' with no type
Lcd_screen___keyboard.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
Lcd_screen___keyboard:172: error: no matching function for call to 'PS2Keyboard::begin(const int&, const int&)'
C:\Documents and Settings\Albert\Desktop\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\PS2Keyboard/PS2Keyboard.h:197: note: candidates are: static void PS2Keyboard::begin(uint8_t, uint8_t, int)
Lcd_screen___keyboard.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
Lcd_screen___keyboard:186: error: 'LcdStringln' was not declared in this scope
Lcd_screen___keyboard:208: error: invalid conversion from 'char' to 'char*'
Lcd_screen___keyboard:208: error: initializing argument 1 of 'void LcdString(char*)'

Oh ok this is what it is:

core.a(Tone.cpp.o): In function __vector_13': C:\Users\Habib\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windows (2)\arduino-1.0.1\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Tone.cpp:523: multiple definition of __vector_13'
arduinoirremote\IRremote.cpp.o:D:\Tech\Arduino\libraries\arduinoirremote/IRremote.cpp:311: first defined here
c:/users/habib/downloads/arduino-1.0.1-windows (2)/arduino-1.0.1/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions

It appears the tone library and IRremote library both user timer 2 interrupts to do their work.

So what can I do about it?

(a) don't use tone (not ideal)
(b) modify the IR library to use a different timer (not too difficult)

Which arduino do you have? (Mega, Uno, Leonardo etc.)

I have a Mega 2560. How do I modify the timer?
P.S. I modified the code so it doesn't use "pitches.h".

#include <IRremote.h>
int RECV_PIN = 8;
int ledPin = 7;
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;
void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
irrecv.enableIRIn(); // Start the receiver
pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {

if (irrecv.decode(&results)) {
Serial.println(results.value, DEC);
}
if(results.value == 150996993){
tone(6, 262, 4);
}
if(results.value == 151029889){
tone(6, 294, 4);
}
if(results.value == 151013441){
tone(6, 330, 4);
}
irrecv.resume(); // Receive the next value
}

For future reference please use code tags for code, not quotes.

Read this before posting a programming question

I know there is a "Copy for forum" in the Arduino IDE. Please don't use it.