AS1130 First attempt - working

I don't really understand every english expression

I'm not being rude but I think the basic problem is that this is not a chip to be playing with if you are a complete beginner.
If you need to ask questions like the ones you have asked (both in the PMs and in the Forum) then you need to start at a more basic level.

Questions like "what if I don't use an eeprom?" and "what language is used?" tell me that either:

a) you are a complete beginner
or
b) you can't be bothered reading the sample code or the data sheet.

I suggested to you that you build the system and use the supplied code to get the thing working....THEN ask questions about any problems you have (which I will be pleased to answer) or if you are really a beginner then try some simple matrix led experiments to give you a better understanding.

It took me many hours reading the datasheet of this chip to finally get a good understanding of it's functions...but I have a long background both in software and hardware and started off from a position of 'knowing' how to manipulate registers, write code etc. :wink: (also the English in the datasheet is not very accurate in some places!)

I'm not trying to put you off but just think that you are trying to run before you can walk (as we say in English :grin:)