Arduino nano simulation using proteus- urgent help needed for completing project

I am doing a project (gesture controlling) by using arduino nano , two MPU 6050 accel+gyro modules , two servos and two dc motors. For simulation of nano in proteus, i cudnt find any library for that. It will be really helpful if someone help me in this as i am required to complete my project by the end of this january.. :drooling_face:

WIRELESS.png

This is my block diagram.

From a simulation point of view, a Nano and a regular arduino should be essentially identical except for the graphics, and you should be able to go ahead and simulate your project using a regular Arduino, with minor changes when it comes to actually putting together the real hardware.

I don't think that Proteus gets much use outside of a few school environments. Essentially, it's too expensive for the "typical" arduino user, and too frivolous for the pros (ie doesn't offer enough over Atmel Studio/etc.) So I don't think you'll be able to get much help with it here.

I also couldnt find any packages in orcad layout either to design my circuit. Any help in that?? pls??

Hello everyone,
I work on a project and this on Proteus 7, but I have a problem with the LIBRARY of Arduino-nano-3.0 # ISP, I can not find it, I need also to its PCB.
thank you for help

Hello everyone,
I work on a project and this on Proteus 7 and and I want to do a PCB, but I have a problem with the LIBRARY of Arduino-nano-3.0 # ISP for proteus7 , I can not find it, I need also to his PCB.
thank you for help

can u plz help me to convert the arduino nano which i have designed in proteus isis to ares.