Dipmicro H-bridge?

So does dipmicro ave H-bridges that would work with a stepper motor and an arduino?

Sorry your English is not good enough for me to tell what you are asking.

Grumpy_Mike:
Sorry your English is not good enough for me to tell what you are asking.

.... facepalm . You're surely smart enough to interpret and add in that extra letter I have mistakenly forgotten.

Bu since you aren't then I meant to write "HAVE" with an "H".

So does dipmicro ave H-bridges that would work with a stepper motor and an arduino?

Have you asked dipmicro?

polishdude your english has nothing to do with that, and grumpymike is beeing ... well ... grumpy... pushing it on your english.. (did the name "polishdude" have anything to do with that?"... but why would we know what dipmicro has in their inventory?

fkeel:
polishdude your english has nothing to do with that, and grumpymike is beeing ... well ... grumpy... pushing it on your english.. (did the name "polishdude" have anything to do with that?"... but why would we know what dipmicro has in their inventory?

actually my parents are polish. Ive been born and lived in Canada all my life.

Yes. For some stepper motors and some definition of "work with"...
I don't think that it was the missing H that Mike was complaining about...

In particular, DipMicro seems to have both the L293D and the L298, which are pretty common H-bridge chips in the hobby world, and used in several motor driver boards. But I don't see any actual "motor driver shield" products, which means that these will require some effort to connect to an Arduino.