Sure Electronics new 32x16 bi-color display: 3216 RG -Cont. from read only forum

lonewolf.

First, thank you for coming back and offering to help improve the library. I for one always appreciate anyone who is willing to take their time to help others free of charge, to better a community.

Second, while others may be using this for personal use, I've already thought about trying to use this in a product (see my github page). I've got working android code as well as .NET code for sending messages to these displays, and your code has been instrumental in developing the entire design. If you're interested, I encourage you to take a look, follow, take, comment, whatever to any part of the design there. I'm working on trying to make these things as inexpensive as possible, currently I've got a plug-in board for the 3216 3mm Displays down to around 30$ or so in cost per board (much less if I ordered more than say, 20). If there was enough interest, I'd be more than happy to send some of the proceeds your way if anyone is ever interested in buying them (or I find an outlet to sell them through)

Third, I'm sorry to hear about the job situation in Italy, it's the same way here in the US (at least in California). While unfortunately I can't offer you a job, I, and I'd hope others who have benefited from the library would be more than happy to send you a donation via paypal for your time, just give me your address and I'll send you a gift in thanks.

I've also offered extra displays to help you out, all I'm waiting on is for you to give me an address and I'll ship one or two out to you (as well as some 3208 boards as well) if you want them to help troubleshoot/develop your library.

send me a PM or email me if you're interested.

Thanks again for your assistance/contribution.