Transferring IP cam signal

Hey guys, I was thinking about transferring IP camera signal from the Arduino to an Android phone via bluetooth. Is there any way I can do that.
PS: It doesn't have to be an IP cam it can be a web or even a normal point and shoot camera.

xInfix:
Hey guys, I was thinking about transferring IP camera signal from the Arduino to an Android phone via bluetooth. Is there any way I can do that.
PS: It doesn't have to be an IP cam it can be a web or even a normal point and shoot camera.

This comes up quite often. The usual answer is in general the Arduino does not have enough memory to hold a single frame of a photo, so it forget about any compression on the fly. In addition, most bluetooth implementations do not have enough bandwidth to transfer a video stream. What you want is an IP camera that talks wifi directly, and then have the phone talk to the camera directly, and bypass the Arduino. You can use the arduino to do things like start/stop the camera, and use servos to change where the camera is pointing, but it really is not setup to transfer the amount of data that normally is sent via a video stream, or even a single photo.

Thank you for the reply!

You can get apps for your phone that connect to an IP camera directly. For example I recently purchased an WansView IP camera and I use and IPhone to monitor it.