exporting Ableton sequence to Arduino relay - MIDI?

Dear Arduino Community!

I am trying to create a musical sequence from 4 neons blinking on and off, each having a specific pitch.

So, I have written this 4 channel sequence on 4 separate Ableton tracks in a project file.

I would like to know if its possible to export this sequence to Arduino code, to create a loop, that would control the relay, telling it to switch on and off each neons at a given time.

The internet is full of ressources on interactions between arduino and ableton through MIDI, but it seems that nobody has tried to create a defined loop or sequence.

Has anyone encountered this situation?

I'd be really grateful for any ideas, or resources that could lead me, I'm a bit at loss and don't know where to start!

Thank you!

I would like to know if its possible to export this sequence to Arduino code, to create a loop, that would control the relay, telling it to switch on and off each neons at a given time.

No it is not possible.

Would you have any other idea of a work-around, using another software, or another method?

Would you have any other idea of a work-around,

Well you can always try and reverse engineer the data structure that Ableton saves when it exports it and then write code on the Arduino to interpret that data. But that is maybe not the answer you are looking for.

well, I do appreciate your contribution, but I was looking for a more straight-forward approach!
Never mind, I'll stick to tediously transcripting the midi sequence into a time-based sequence in arduino using delay!

thank you !