Home automation project

i was able to make a simple webserver that could control relays.. now i have have pushbuttons to have a second option in controlling the same relays, my problem is how will i be able to update my webserver with the status of my relays when i use pushbuttons as manual control...( i know webservers only send datas,so any ideas to my problem? hopefuly you can help me with the codes too because im still newbie with arduino thank you)

Wat's exactly the problem?
I assume you've connected the relays to an output pin of your webserver (which you control by a webbrowser).
Now you've connected a pushbutton to your webserver, also to control the relays.
In that case you still know the position of the relay (i.e. the status of the output pin).

Why do you keep making new threads about the same issue, despite getting the answer in multiple threads?

Kong:
Wat's exactly the problem?
I assume you've connected the relays to an output pin of your webserver (which you control by a webbrowser).
Now you've connected a pushbutton to your webserver, also to control the relays.
In that case you still know the position of the relay (i.e. the status of the output pin).

what i mean is if i use my pushbuttons, theres nothing happening to my browser.. what i want to happen is that if i use my pushbuttons the state of relays that are displayed on my browser will also change.. but unfortunately i dont know the codes etc..