If-statement Is not tripping

First Suggestion Reply: I didn't think it was needed, but I noticed that the Stepper.cpp example in the software made use of it in the Stepper class. I attempted to find what it actually meant online, but search engines don't really return anything helpful when using the word "this", and the symbols are ignored. If I recall, it's used for referencing the class member via pointer, but I don't really know. I was copying the example. I'll delete them.

Second Suggestion Reply: Point. I was refraining from posting the whole thing: I'll submit all definitions next time.

Third Suggestion Reply: Is this because the addition result might be larger than the variable size?

Fourth Suggestion Reply: Thanks for the suggestion! I'm getting back into coding and a bit rusty. Much more streamlined!

Fifth Suggestion Reply: Actually, I mistyped that. I meant to reference _longNextStepTime, and you're right. It is just long, not unsigned long. I will correct that.

Thanks a bunch for the feedback! Maybe these changes will fix the if-statement issue.

-Syn