Need help finding eagle footprint

Guys,
We found this great Phoenix "wire to board" screw terminal.

I don't see any of these part type numbers in Eagle tho under the con-phoenix-xxx libraries (I tried them all).

5.0mm pitch:

12pos 1935268
8 pos 1984675
4 pos 1935181
2 pos 1935161

Has any one seen them, or can someone recommend a 5mm pitch connector that occupies similar board area to use?
The best I could see that had 0.1" spacing was MPT8 under con-phoeniz-254.
Now that I think about it tho, 5mm is more 0.2" spacing, so MPT8 won't do it.

They have 3.5mm version also, would like to make 5mm work if possible. Might run out of board edge room with SD card, DB9, and other shield headers tho on a 80x100mm board.

Thanks
Robert

Easy step by step tutorial on creating your own footprint (part) in Eagle by the good folks at Sparkfun.

http://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/110

At the very worst you could snap your grid to 1 or 2.5mm and put the properly sized vias exactly where you need them, recognizing that you need to space your other components outside the dimensions given in that components drawing.

Aack, I was trying to avoid that. Not enough hours in the day to take on another project.

I've got 1751303 layed out now from the con-phoenix-350 library, I really just want some assurance that the 1984675 are the same for holes, as the outline seems to be 0.3" front to back (laying one over the top of some known 0.1" spaced holes), which should be enough room for the 7mm shown on page 4 of the drawing. (0.3" = 7.62mm, which looks like the width with the protruding wireguide, the footprint itself is just 7mm.)

CrossRoads:
Aack, I was trying to avoid that. Not enough hours in the day to take on another project.

I've got 1751303 layed out now from the con-phoenix-350 library, I really just want some assurance that the 1984675 are the same for holes, as the outline seems to be 0.3" front to back (laying one over the top of some known 0.1" spaced holes), which should be enough room for the 7mm shown on page 4 of the drawing. (0.3" = 7.62mm, which looks like the width with the protruding wireguide, the footprint itself is just 7mm.)

Well just print it out 1:1 scale and see if it fits :slight_smile: