Wiring 4 wiper motors to muscle sensors

I need some help fellow peers. I am trying to wire 4 12v wind shield wiper motors to 4 muscle sensors. A sensor for each motor.

What do you need help with?

inventorofthefuture:
I need some help fellow peers. I am trying to wire 4 12v wind shield wiper motors to 4 muscle sensors. A sensor for each motor.

Wiring all 8 things (with suitable motor controllers between 4 of them) to an Arduino makes more sense.

I know how to wire the muscle sensors to an arduino uno but I don't know how to wire the 12v wiper motors to the arduino. If I can figure out how to wire up one then I will just use 4 arduinos (one for each motor) and wire them separately unless anyone knows how to make it all one curcuit.

You need some form of motor driver.

I assume it's 12V DC as wipers normally are from cars, that makes it easier. For one-way operation a power MOSFET is needed (which one? Can't suggest until you can supply the ratings of the motor, especially the stall current is important). For two-way operation you need an H-bridge, usually in the form of a motor driver. Again the stall current of those motors is key.

If the control you need is limited to a simple on/off, then you could even go with relays for those motors.

And of course you need a powerful enough power supply for your motors, and a separate 5V supply for the Arduino (and sensors?).