Go Down

Topic: Genuino 101 - CurieImu.h: No such file or directory (Read 5366 times) previous topic - next topic

pert

Code: [Select]

/home/../Arduino/libraries/Madgwick/src/MadgwickAHRS.cpp: In member function 'float Madgwick::invSqrt(float)':
/home/../Arduino/libraries/Madgwick/src/MadgwickAHRS.cpp:206:20: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
 long i = *(long*)&y;

^
/home/../Arduino/libraries/Madgwick/src/MadgwickAHRS.cpp:208:16: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
 y = *(float*)&i;

^

I don't think those warnings are anything to worry about(though annoying to see every compile). I have used a couple other libraries with that one and haven't found it to cause problems.

Code: [Select]

Multiple libraries were found for "BMI160.h"
Used: /home/../Arduino/libraries/CurieIMU
Not used: /home/../.arduino15/packages/Intel/hardware/arc32/1.0.4/libraries/CurieImu

This is just letting you know that the file in the version of the library you installed to the sketchbook folder is being used instead of the one in the Intel Curie Boards package installed via Boards Manager which is exactly what you want now but as I said before, remember to remove the library from your sketchbook folder when the official release comes out so that the new version will be used in case there have been more improvements made to the library by then.

Merlin513

Hi viswanth05

Those are just compiler warnings - I get them all the time and the sketch will still run.

I see that you are using the new library from the corelibs github page, I believe that is yet to be released. It appears they are changing the library format around for the CurieImu.

Mike

viswanth05

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. It worked for me.  :)

BR
Viswanth

viswanth05

Do someone know why processing returns "Zero" values for gyro ? Even if I move the board !!

Merlin513

Hey BR

First check to see if the Arduino101 is sending the gyro values from the sketch you are using?  Then check to see if processing is receiving those values.  If both are correct then you will have to post the sketch you are using and the processing sketch for me to help anymore.

Mike

pert

Just wanted to note that Intel Curie Boards 1.0.5 was released yesterday with the updated CurieIMU library so the procedure I described previously for downloading the library is no longer necessary, just use Boards Manager to install the new package version instead. (Not a response to dusanmg)

Go Up