Go Down

Topic: Electric circuit similation & controlling simulated appliance through arduino (Read 81 times) previous topic - next topic

SHOLI

Problem is that Matlab isn't free & I don't know much about octave or scilab(very new to matlab too)
so is there any free software that simulates exaclty like matlab or with simulation features like matlab to desgin a whole electrical circuit

& I need to know how to interface arduino in such a way that simulated appliance's(just some capacitive or inductive load) switch can be controlled( in real world like controlling Solid state relay) by arduino

My objectives are going to be like arduino has to read state of switch from & display it user & user gives instruction to switch it off or not , & arduino switches it off
changes in switching off/on is reflected in power consumption & that power consumption data is to be read by arduino too

if anyone has done something like this evenon matlab pls tell me how to get started

& any docs, links,  appericiated

wvmarle

My objectives are going to be like arduino has to read state of switch from & display it user & user gives instruction to switch it off or not , & arduino switches it off
changes in switching off/on is reflected in power consumption & that power consumption data is to be read by arduino too
Sounds pretty straightforward to do this with an Arduino.

No idea about MatLab though, never used it.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

wvmarle

The MATLAB/simulation part you better ask on a MATLAB forum, rather than an Arduino forum.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up