DUE ethernet performance on W5200 with SPI and SPI+DMA

Hi,

Thanks for trying my effort at a Ethernet library for Wiznet5200 on Due. The w5200.cpp and w5200.h originally came from Wiznet some time ago and was a modification to the existing 5100 code to setup correct registers etc. I wasnt happy using them to replace the existing Arduino Ethernet code used that as a basis for a complete new library.

Using 8 connections at once may stretching it a bit as I've experienced the odd lockup and sometimes its decided not to work at all but think this might be down to my router. However I have been able to implement a small SD card based webserver that could serve a variety of file formats including html, jpg, gif, png etc so that simple web based management interfaces could be built onto any application running on the Due.

I have found that sometines the webserver sketch wont set the ip address correctly, even though it has been told what it is. As I'd said before, there are still some issues with it, but its a start.

One thing I had thought of, with regarding MAC addresses, is to use the unique code burnt into the SAM chip to form the basis of the MAC address. But not really started looking into this, other than reading the datasheet!

Cheers

Andy