Not able to read my sketches like the rest of you

I have just recently joined the Arduino users crowd and using version 0022, this is the first and only experience I have had with programming of any sort. I have looked at lots of videos about working with Arduino's. The problem I am looking for help with is the way the sketch file is displayed on my screen, I am using Windows 7 in 64 bit and my sketch's are all in a constant long string at the top of the page, it is hard to look at the sketch this way and I have looked in tools tabs and found the one that shows page setup. I have tried to change it every way listed but nothing makes any difference. Most of what I have seen shows MAC formatting (OSX) and there are some links showing how Windows displays the program files but from what I have seen, all of the Windows users are running XP or Vista. Is there something in Win7 that is not letting the processing files configure correctly or have I just not found the right buttons and procedure to make my sketches display out the way they all look on the tutorials and posts from everyone else's posts?

Screenshot? This is how it looks for me in 64-bit Windows 7...

Bretuino:
I have looked in tools tabs and found the one that shows page setup.

The tools menu you mean? There is no page setup there. Perhaps a screenshot of that too.

Well that is how I would like my sketches to look, at least I could see the whole thing. mine are just one long sentence across the top. OK I said the wrong tab, it is in the file tab, says page setup. tried changing there , no change. Did your screen set up auto or did you make change somehow?If so, some help would be appreciated, still not the guru I want to be with computers, too many years doing everything on paper, got spoiled to multiple screens where I could look at different pages and follow instruction and not having to go back and forth, now don't have that luxury till I get more money to buy another monitor. Makes it easier that way for me

sound like you have a carriage return / line feed problem.

Try the CTRL-T command to reformat the code and the oneliner becomes a "two dimensional" program
CTRL-S to save ...

Sounds like you're viewing your sketches in notepad or something instead of the arduino IDE...

As was said above, post a screenshot (tinypic is good) then we'll be able to work out what the issue is.

Bretuino:
OK I said the wrong tab, it is in the file tab, says page setup. tried changing there , no change.

What did you change? Page setup is for setting up printers. It's a menu, not a tab. Screenshot please.